- Designed for all thermal (hot) and pressure sensitive (cold) films.
- Laminate/encapsulate and mount prints up to 61” wide.
- Independent upper and lower temperature adjustments up to 300° F. Electronic temperature control.
- Fast set-up and easy operation.
- In-line slitter included for trimming excess film during lamination.
- Accommodates substrates up to 1/2'” thick opening between rollers for a wide range of applications.
- Manual roller adjustment, no air requiring.
- Spring-Loaded adjustable pressure for consistent lamination.
- Four high-capacity forced air cooling fans allowing users to handle laminates right away.
- Ready light to indicate when rollers are at desired temperature.
- Release Liner Rewind included for PSA (cold) lamination on the top roller
- Foot control pedal included for hands-free operation
- Speed: 1-10 fpm
- Working width: 61″
- Laminator width: 90″
- Maximum temperature: 300°F
- Maximum aperture: 1/2″
- Roller Diameter: 4 1/6″
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
Large Format Graphics Solutions Overview
At Canon Solutions America, we are committed to helping our customers grow their business success. We can provide one-stop support, helping reduce the finger-pointing often experienced when integrating and troubleshooting cross-vendor media, hardware, and applications issues.
Create Floor Graphics!