imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36
- The T36 (36”) scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner.
- Scanning speed of up to 13 inches per second monochrome, 6 inches per second color
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
Fast Print Speed
- Prints up to 147 D-sized prints per hour (Plain paper, fast mode)
New Print Head
- PF-06 1.07” 6-channel head with high-frequency ink ejection which enables faster printing
New 5-Color LUCIA TD Pigment Ink
- Better weather resistance than dye ink
- High balance between clear reproduction of lines with dense black and bleed resistance
- New pigment ink enables wide color gamut on IJ plain paper
New TX Stacker
- Roll away stacker for easy scanner access, stacks up to 100 ARCH C/D/E page sizes
- Multi-positional and foldable for when not in use
New Auto Roll Feed
- Auto roll-feeding starts just by placing a roll in holder
- Detects thickness, skew, width, remaining amount, uneven surface
New Unibody Construction
- Robust chassis (reduces vibration and oscillation) improving the accuracy of ink droplet placement
New Security Features
- Encrypted 500 GB Hard Drive
- Secure Disk Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
- IPsec Support
|Printer Type||5-Color high precision 36 inch printer|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||2400×1200dpi (Max)|
|OS Compatibility||32bit: Windows® (7/8.1/10)
64bit: Windows® (7/8.1/10)
Mac (OS X v10.10.5-v10.12)
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 High-Speed
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
|Ink Droplet Size||Minimum 5 picoliter|
|Ink Tank Size||160ml, 330ml, or 700ml per color|
|Ink Types||LUCIA TD Pigment ink|
|Color Set||Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Media Width||Cut Sheet - 8"- 36"
Roll Feed - 8" - 36"
|Media Thickness||Roll: 0.07 - 0.8 mm (2.8 - 31.5mil)|
|Maximum Roll Print Length||Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters) †|
|Maximum Media Roll Diameter||6.7" (170mm)|
|Borderless Printing Width (Roll Media Only)||(Roll Media Only) 8”, 10", 14", 16", 17”, 20”, 24”, 30”, 36”, A0, A1, A2, A3, A3+, B1, B2, B4|
|Paper-Feed Method||Roll Feed: One Roll, Front-loading, Front Output|
|Languages||Language: Swift Graphic Raster (SGRaster), HP-GL/2, HP RTL, PDF, JPEG|
|Noise Level (Approx.)||Operation: 51 dB (A) or less
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
|Physical Dimensions||46.0" (H) x 54.7" (W) x 46.8" (D) (with basket open)|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V（50-60Hz）|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 105 W or less
Standby 3.6 W or less
Power Off: 0.3 W or less (Executive Order Compliant)
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 59 - 86°F
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
|Software Utilities||Accounting Manager, Apple AirPrint,†† Canon Print Service, Device Management Console, Direct Print & Share, Free Layout Tool, imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows®/Mac®, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite for Windows, Printer Driver Extra Kit for Windows/Mac (Free Print Utility Layout, Advanced Preview), Optimized Driver for AutoCAD, Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint® for Windows, Quick Utility Toolbox|
|Scan Speed***||48-bit Full Color @ 200 dpi: 6” (per second), 16-bit Grayscale and Monochrome @ 200 dpi:13” (per/sec)|
|Scan Software||SmartWorks MFP Scan-to-Copy/File/Email with Real-time Image Viewer. Supports TIFF, JPEG, TIFF G4, and PDF.|
|File Output||TIFF, JPEG, PNG, & PDF (Scan-to-Multipage PDF)|
|Scanner Accuracy**||+/- 0.1% +/- 1 pixel|
|Max Media Thickness||0.079” (2mm)|
|Max Scan Image/Media Width||36” (914mm) / 38” (965mm)|
|Max Optical Resolution||1,200 dpi|
|Scan Modes||Scan Modes 16.7-million Color RGB (24-bit)
256-level Grayscale (8-bit)
|Monitor||15.6” Touch Screen HD Monitor|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64-bit)|
|Scanner Weight||Approx. 33.1 lbs.|
|Maximum Scan Length||315” (JPEG/PDF), 598" (TIFF)|
|Digital Image Processing||2D Intelligent Adaptive Thresholding (IAT) (1-bit mode)
Fixed Threshold Black and White (1-bit mode)
Dynamic Normalization Application (DNA) with 16-bit Super Sampling
|Digital Imaging Technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS) Technology
48-bit RGB digital color image capture
16-bit grayscale image capture
Panchromatic monochrome and black and white
Bi-directional extra long-life LED light system for optimum object illumination and instant-on scanning capability
|User Status and One-Touch Operation||Right-side mounted control panel; walk-up operation and user selection of stop, forward and rewind, scan, copy, or copy and archive|
|Scanner Interface Kit||Superspeed USB 3.0 (PC Connector Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 sockets)|
|Media Feed System||Adaptive CIS media focus management and media guide mechanism; intuitive face-up, front-loading, and front/rear-exit media path; automatic media size detection with optical media sensors|
|Compliances||VCCL, CB, CE, FCC, UL, RoHS, ENERGY STAR®|
|Scanner Dimensions||6.3" (H) x 32.6" (W) x 14.4" (D)|
|Operating Environment||10-35oC, 35-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Power Source||100-240 VAC Autosensing +/-10%,50-60Hz|
|Scanner Power Consumption||Standby 5 W or less
Scanning: 53 W or less
Canon and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks and LUCIA PRO logo are trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All other referenced product names and marks are trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
- *Line accuracy repeatability is guaranteed after a user performs necessary adjustment and under the same environmental conditions. Applies to media for line drawing (Plain Paper, Coated Paper, CAD Translucent Matte Film, and CAD Tracing Paper) only.
- ■ Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- (††) To be supported in 2018 by updating firmware.
- (†) The maximum printable length varies, depending on application, OS, and RIP used.
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
For Media, Ink and Toner
Wide Format Inkjet Printer Buyer's Guide
Wide format inkjet printers are very useful for printing construction documents in color or black and white – the key is finding the right inkjet printer.
Download the free Wide Format Inkjet Printer Buyer's Guide for Contractors filled with advice and tips for selecting the right wide format inkjet printer for you, regardless of the brand.
You don't need to be a graphic designer to create your own posters. Canon's PosterArtist software gives you the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints that can be used in applications such as office presentations, posters, banners, retail signage, and much, much more.
- Top Products 2018, Wide-Format & Signage
- Output Devices: Engineering Printer
- Top Products 2018, Wide-Format & Signage
- Ink &Toner: Aqueous / Durable Aqueous / Latex Ink / Dye-Sub
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imagePROGRAF TX Series