d.gen Teleios Grande G5 Textile Printer
Textile Printing and Finishing
Key features of the d.gen Teleios Grande G5 printer include:
- 129.9 inch (3.3 meter) maximum media width
- The direct-to-fabric printing method produces high-quality, vivid colors including rich reds and deep blacks. Direct-to-fabric printing also allows for greater ink penetration useful for certain applications such as flags.
- Supports inline fixation with the HeatMAN Grande fixation unit providing automatically controlled temperature from 176-428oF and can handle 262-328 linear feet/hour.
- True greyscale printing utilizing Gen5 printhead technology produces resolutions up to 1,200 dpi
- BIS-5000 bulk ink system and 5 liter size disperse dye enables long print runs and refilling on-the-fly
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
ISA Sign Expo 2016
d.gen Teleios Grande G5 Printer