Arizona 6100 High Flow Vacuum Series
UV Flatbed Printers
Key Arizona 6100 UV High Vacuum Series printer features include:
- High Flow Vacuum producing up to 15 times the airflow of existing systems.
- New table with 250,000 air holes for maximum hold down.
- A productive pneumatic pin registration system for quickly and accurately loading boards.
- Oversized 8.1 × 10.5 foot maximum print area.
- Print speeds of up to 1,668 sq. ft. or 33 4' x 8' boards per hour with high print quality and density.
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System for "hands-free" cleaning of printheads
- VariaDot technology featuring award winning image quality, which is capable of producing sharp image detail and dense uniform solid colors.
- Built-in White Ink printing with the Arizona 6170 XTS.
- Introducing light magenta and light cyan inks to provide optimized print quality at high speeds.
Printing on corrugate boards and plywood panels, which are never flat, is challenging. You’ve had two options: tape down boards to avoid damaging print heads or raise the carriage height and sacrifice print quality.
|Rigid Media Size||98.4" x 126" (2.5m x 3.2m)|
|Rigid Media Thickness||1.0" (25.4mm)|
|VariaDot Printing Technology||6 to 42 picoliter droplets, 636 nozzles, one printhead/channel single row design|
|Express Print Speed||1668ft 2/hr|
|Ink Channels||6160 Series - 6 ink channels (C,Lc,M,Lm,Y,K ) upgradeable to 6170 for 7 channels (C,Lc,M,Lm,Y,K & Wh)
6170 Series - 7 ink channels (C,Lc,M,Lm,Y,K & Wh)
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
Large Format Graphics Solutions Overview
At Canon Solutions America, we are committed to helping our customers grow their business success. We can provide one-stop support, helping reduce the finger-pointing often experienced when integrating and troubleshooting cross-vendor media, hardware, and applications issues.
Professional Services Brochure
What if you could expand the types of printing jobs you offer today? What if you could streamline your workflow, optimize your color capabilities, and integrate new technologies and processes?
Canon's Digital Packaging Solutions White Paper
Packaging is more crucial than ever when it comes to enticing consumers to buy products in today’s intensely competitive marketplace, ramping up the need for better, faster, cheaper prototypes.
Corrugated Packaging Prototyping White Paper
Advances in digital printers and workflow provide new opportunities for packaging companies.
Arizona series printers offer breakthrough performance to deliver “no compromise” printing for a variety of applications. Each model uses UV curable inks and VariaDot imaging technology to deliver near-photographic image quality.
Arizona Software Compatibility Chart
Arizona Awards Brochure
Worldwide recognition for quality and innovation.
Drivers and Software
In this area you will find information related to software supporting large format, production printing and office printing equipment, including: Applications and Utilities, Color Profiles, Drivers, Patches and Updates, Security Information, and User Manuals.
HFV Cuts Production Time in Half (Tape vs No-Tape)
Arizona 6170 XTS with High Flow Vacuum