Océ Arizona 6100 Series XTS
UV Flatbed Printers
Key Océ Arizona 6170 XTS features include:
- Seven independent ink channels provide real-world productivity exceeding 1000 ft2/hr
- The 3 extra ink channels in the Océ Arizona 6170 XTS support light Cyan and light Magenta for beautifully smooth print quality at the highest speeds plus White ink for specialty applications
- Dual-zone pneumatic registration pins allow for quick, precise board placement
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System for quick, hands-free maintenance
- Active pixel placement compensation for assured image sharpness, density and uniformity around the entire flatbed
- Multiple user-selectable vacuum zones designed to match most standard-sized graphic arts media without masking
- Batch mode for streamlining multi-layered jobs or facilitating set collation
- Support for Océ Arizona Xpert software for quick and easy creation of complex higher margin jobs
Your business shouldn’t be limited by the speed of your flatbed printer.
|Rigid Media Size||98.4" x 120"|
|Rigid Media Thickness||2.0"|
|Océ VariaDot printing technology||6 to 42 picoliter droplets, 636 nozzles, six printheads/channel, dual row design|
|Express Print Speed||1668 ft2/hr|
|Ink Channels||6170 XTS 7 ink channels
6160 XTS 6 ink channels
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
Professional Services Brochure
What if you could expand the types of printing jobs you offer today? What if you could streamline your workflow, optimize your color capabilities, and integrate new technologies and processes?
Océ Arizona Xpert
The Océ Arizona Xpert software turns complex job setup into a quick, effective process. The self-learning capability within Arizona Xpert can learn your steps to setup multi-layered, complex jobs - even double sided jobs or jobs with transparency.
For Media, Ink and Toner
Océ Display Media
Océ Display Media is ideal for many UV, latex and eco-solvent printers.
UV Flatbed Printer Buyer's Guide
Are you thinking of purchasing your first UV flatbed printer and need to get up to speed on all the choices available?
Make the right choice for your professional needs with the help of this free Buyer's Guide.
Printing technologies continue to advance rapidly, with new capabilities offering unprecedented flexibility, versatility, and opportunity.
This white paper examines smart strategies for using these tools to expand your business to help build up your bottom line.
Océ Arizona® series printers offer breakthrough performance to deliver “no compromise” printing for a variety of applications. Each model uses UV curable inks and Océ VariaDot® imaging technology to deliver near-photographic image quality.
Océ Arizona Software Compatibility Chart
Océ Arizona Awards Brochure
Worldwide recognition for quality and innovation.
Drivers and Software
In this area you will find information related to software supporting large format, production printing and office printing equipment, including: Applications and Utilities, Color Profiles, Drivers, Patches and Updates, Security Information, and User Manuals.
Océ Arizona Xpert Trailer
Océ Arizona Xpert - Race the Operator
Metallic Effect Printing - ISA 2018
ISA Sign Expo 2016
Océ Arizona 6100 UV Flatbed Series Printer
Dimensional Printing - Océ Arizona
Gallery Wrap - Océ Arizona UV flatbed printer
Frank O Carlson Company Video Testimonial
Thomas Printworks Customer Testimonial