Océ Colorado 1650
Key Feature and Benefits for PSPs
- One printer. Two finishes - Wow your customers with glossy banners that stand out from the crowd or wallpaper with the right luxurious finish and brilliant colors, all printed all on one device. No need to change inks or media!
- Breakthrough productivity - Shorten lead-times with consistently fast output speeds and rapid job turnaround. Two media roll with online switching, and ink refill-while-printing empower non-stop printing for unmatched productivity.
- Never seen before automation - No need to babysit your printer. Rely on incessant nozzle monitoring, convenient automated printhead maintenance, automated media feed and the unique roll winding option.
- Lower operational costs - Improve the bottom line with reduced ink usage, low service cost and choosing cost efficient media. Free up valuable operator time thanks to the unsurpassed automation.
- Unrivalled versatility -Expand your business with durable quality prints on a variety of media, including SAV’s, polyester textiles, heat-sensitive materials and plain paper. The new inks are designed for high performance in applications where prints need to be folded, wrapped or bent.
|Printing Method||Océ UVgel piezoelectric inkjet|
|Printing modes||Banner/Max speed mode: 1,710 ft.2/hr. (159 m2/hr.)
Banner production/High speed mode: 1,230 ft.2 /hr. (114 m2/hr.)
Production mode: 610 ft.2/hr. (57 m2/hr.)
High quality mode: 430 ft.2/hr. (40 m2/hr.)
Specialty mode: 215 ft.2/hr. (20 m2/hr.)
Matte mode: Up to 305 ft.2/hr. (28 m2/hr.)
|Print resolution||Up to 1,800 dpi|
UVgel 460 ink, CMYK (1-liter bottles)
|Ink packaging||2 x 1-liter ink bottle
Ink reservoir can accommodate up to 2.5 liters per ink color
|Printheads||UVgel 415 printheads (two per color)|
|Automatic maintenance||Océ PAINT constantly monitors and compensates for nozzle failures that can occur during printing
Automatic maintenance performed in seconds, daily
Refill ink while printing
|Curing||UV LED with Océ FLXfinish, instant dry, low temperature|
|Roll width||Up to 64" (1,625 mm)|
|Print margin||0.21" (5.3 mm)*|
|Roll weight||Up to 110 lb. (50 kg)|
Up to 8.7" (220 mm)
|Media thickness||Up to 0.03" (0.8 mm)|
|Number of input rolls||2 rolls in PSO mode / 1 roll in PSI mode
Automatic roll-feeding and switching
|UVgel technology||Instant pinning and dot gain control
Low-temperature curing, suitable for thin and heat-sensitive media
High-precision color matching and consistency
|Océ FLX finish technology||Gives you the choice between gloss or matte output on both smooth and structured media
Enables you to print on porous and uncoated materials
|Size and weight|
|Printer dimensions (W x D x H)||119" x 43" x 52" (3,022 x 1,093 x 1,300 mm)|
|Printer weight||1,631 lb. (740 kg)|
|Supported RIPs||ONYX® Thrive™, Caldera, and API for third-party RIP vendors|
* Margin 0.43" when yellow markers are used (recommended for print modes up to 431 ft./hr. for optimized output quality)
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
Professional Services Brochure
What if you could expand the types of printing jobs you offer today? What if you could streamline your workflow, optimize your color capabilities, and integrate new technologies and processes?
NEW - Canon UVgel Technology Application Guide
Do you want to know more about this revolutionary technology and what applications can it support? Register to download this exclusive guide and find out how this new technology can enhance your application portfolio while reducing waste and increasing your profits!
NEW - Canon UVgel Technology Backgrounder
Do you want to find out the impact of Canon’s new UVgel technology and what effects it will have on the wide format market? Find out here how the UVgel ink combines the strengths and benefits of all the current ink technologies in the market while also eliminating many of their limitations.
Wall Covering Brochure
After decades of being out of favor or overshadowed by designer paints, wallcoverings are reemerging as the darling of the interior design world. Wallpaper, murals, and other large-scale décor elements represent an exploding global market. One of the biggest drivers of this explosion is the transition to wide format digital printing — a transition that reflects not only technological innovation but also several intriguing new design trends.
Drivers and Software
In this area you will find information related to software supporting large format, production printing and office printing equipment, including: Applications and Utilities, Color Profiles, Drivers, Patches and Updates, Security Information, and User Manuals.
Océ Colorado 1650 Teaser