Océ Colorado 1650
Key Feature and Benefits for PSPs
- One printer. Two finishes - Wow your customers with glossy banners that stand out from the crowd or wallpaper with the right luxurious finish and brilliant colors, all printed all on one device. No need to change inks or media!
- Breakthrough productivity - Shorten lead-times with consistently fast output speeds and rapid job turnaround. Two media roll with online switching, and ink refill-while-printing empower non-stop printing for unmatched productivity.
- Never seen before automation - No need to babysit your printer. Rely on incessant nozzle monitoring, convenient automated printhead maintenance, automated media feed and the unique roll winding option.
- Lower operational costs - Improve the bottom line with reduced ink usage, low service cost and choosing cost efficient media. Free up valuable operator time thanks to the unsurpassed automation.
- Unrivalled versatility -Expand your business with durable quality prints on a variety of media, including SAV’s, polyester textiles, heat-sensitive materials and plain paper. The new inks are designed for high performance in applications where prints need to be folded, wrapped or bent.
|Printing Method||Océ UVgel piezoelectric inkjet|
|Printing modes||Banner/Max speed mode: 1,710 ft.2/hr. (159 m2/hr.)
Banner production/High speed mode: 1,230 ft.2 /hr. (114 m2/hr.)
Production mode: 610 ft.2/hr. (57 m2/hr.)
High quality mode: 430 ft.2/hr. (40 m2/hr.)
Specialty mode: 215 ft.2/hr. (20 m2/hr.)
Matte mode: Up to 305 ft.2/hr. (28 m2/hr.)
|Print resolution||Up to 1,800 dpi|
UVgel 460 ink, CMYK (1-liter bottles)
|Ink packaging||2 x 1-liter ink bottle
Ink reservoir can accommodate up to 2.5 liters per ink color
|Printheads||UVgel 415 printheads (two per color)|
|Automatic maintenance||Océ PAINT constantly monitors and compensates for nozzle failures that can occur during printing
Automatic maintenance performed in seconds, daily
Refill ink while printing
|Curing||UV LED with Océ FLXfinish, instant dry, low temperature|
|Roll width||Up to 64" (1,625 mm)|
|Print margin||0.21" (5.3 mm)*|
|Roll weight||Up to 110 lb. (50 kg)|
Up to 8.7" (220 mm)
|Media thickness||Up to 0.03" (0.8 mm)|
|Number of input rolls||2 rolls in PSO mode / 1 roll in PSI mode
Automatic roll-feeding and switching
|UVgel technology||Instant pinning and dot gain control
Low-temperature curing, suitable for thin and heat-sensitive media
High-precision color matching and consistency
|Océ FLX finish technology||Gives you the choice between gloss or matte output on both smooth and structured media
Enables you to print on porous and uncoated materials
|Size and weight|
|Printer dimensions (W x D x H)||119" x 43" x 52" (3,022 x 1,093 x 1,300 mm)|
|Printer weight||1,631 lb. (740 kg)|
|Supported RIPs||ONYX® Thrive™, Caldera, and API for third-party RIP vendors|
* Margin 0.43" when yellow markers are used (recommended for print modes up to 431 ft./hr. for optimized output quality)
Océ Colorado 1650 Teaser