WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4925i
Multifunction Printers and Copiers
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4900 Series Brochure
Canon’s comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end user experience and management of technology, better control sensitive information and print-related costs, and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs.
- A large, 10.1" responsive and intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability, making operation clear and virtually seamless.
- Consistent interface across the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX product line, allowing work to proceed effortlessly and with a minimal learning curve.
- A unique, customized experience that can be tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party SIEM*2 systems to help provide real-time, comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize without alteration at setup. Includes automatic recovery of boot process for self resiliency.
- McAfee Embedded Control3 utilizes whitelisting to help protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security settings can be established at once by selecting the environment type in Recommended Security Settings. Security policy settings can be configured from a central location and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features using a host of flexible authentication methods—PIN code, user name/password, or card access
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability. This includes the 2022-2024 BLI Most Reliable A3 Brand Award from Keypoint Intelligence.
- A combination of fusing technologies and lower-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Environmentally friendly packaging utilizes recyclable cardboard.
- Drum covers are constructed of regrind plastic, helping to lower environmental impact.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.*
* For current EPEAT rating (Gold/Silver/Bronze), please visit www.epeat.net.
|Type||Monochrome Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store
|PROCESSOR||1.8 GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel|
|MEMORY||3.5 GB RAM|
|SOLID STATE DRIVE||Standard: 256 GB
Maximum: 1 TB
|PRINT RESOLUTION||1200 dpi x 1200 dpi|
Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN F-1
Standard: USB 2.0 x1 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device)
Optional: Copy Control Interface, Serial Interface
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 1,200 Sheets
Maximum: 3,650 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: Two 550-sheet Paper Cassettes, 100-sheet Stack Bypass
Optional: High-Capacity Cassette Feeding Unit-E1 (2,450 sheets)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 250 Sheets
Optional: 3,450 Sheets (with Staple Finisher-AE1 or Booklet Finisher-AE1 and Copy Tray-T2)
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||Standard: Collate, Group
With Finishers: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle-Stitch, Hole Punch, Staple-Free Stapling, Staple On Demand
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Multi-Purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Coated, Color, Tracing, Bond, Label, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Envelope
Upper Cassette: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Bond, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Envelope
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Upper Cassette: Standard size: Letter, Executive, Statement-R Custom Size: 4-1/8" x 5-7/8" to 11-3/4" x 8-1/2" (105.0 mm x 148.0 mm to 297.0 mm x 215.9 mm) Envelopes: ISO-C5
Lower Cassette: Standard size: 12" x 18", 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R Custom Size: 4-1/8" x 5-7/8" to 12" x 18" (105.0 mm x 148.0 mm to 304.8 mm x 457.2 mm) Envelopes: COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL
Multi-Purpose Tray: Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement, Statement-R Custom size: 3-7/8" x 5-1/2" to 12-5/8" x 18" (98.4 mm x 139.7 mm to 320.0 mm x 457.2 mm) Free size: 4" x 5-7/8" to 12" x 18" (100.0 mm x 148.0 mm to 304.8 mm x 457.2 mm) Envelopes: COM10 No.10, Monarch, ISO-C5, DL Envelope custom size: 3-7/8" x 3-7/8" to 12-5/8" x 18" (98.0 mm x 98.0 mm to 320.0 mm x 457.2 mm)
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 14 lb. Bond to 140 lb. Cover (52 to 256 g/m2)
Multi-Purpose Tray: 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 to 300 g/m2)
Duplexing: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
|PRINT / COPY SPEED (BW and COLOR)||Up to 25 ppm (Letter) , Up to 15 ppm (Legal/11"x17"), Up to 20 ppm|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On:Approx. 10 Seconds
From Sleep Mode: Approx. 10 Seconds
Quick Startup Mode: Approx. 4 Seconds
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||With Platen Cover-Y3: 22-1/4" x 27-1/4" x 31" (565 mm x 692 mm x 788 mm)
With Single Pass DADF-C1: 22-1/4" x 28-1/2" x 35-3/8" (565 mm x 722 mm x 897 mm)
With DADF-BA1: 22-1/4" x 28-3/8" x 35-1/8" (565 mm x 719 mm x 891 mm)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Basic: 38-1/2" x 44-1/8" (978 mm x 1119 mm) (with Single Pass DADF-C1 + right door and multipurpose tray opened + paper cassette opened)
38-1/2" x 45" (978 mm x 1116 mm) (with DADF-BA1 + right door and multipurpose tray opened + paper cassette open)
Fully Configured: 65" x 44-1/8" (1651 mm x 1119 mm) (with Single Pass DADF-C1 + Staple Finisher-AE1/Booklet Finisher-AE1 + Copy Tray-T2 extended + paper cassette open) 1651 mm x 1116 mm (with DADF-BA1 + Staple Finisher-AE1/Booklet Finisher-AE1 + Copy Tray-T2 extended + paper cassette open)
|WEIGHT||With Platen Cover-Y3: Approx. 134.5 lb. (61 kg)
With Single Pass DADF-C1: Approx. 163.1 lb. (74 kg)
With DADF-BA1: Approx. 149.9 lb. (68 kg)
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES6||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Universal Print by Microsoft®, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese), Barcode Fonts
PS Fonts: 136 Roman
|OPERATING SYSTEM||UFRII/PS: Windows® 8.1/10/11/Server2012/Server2012 R2/Server2016/Server2019/Server2022, Mac OS X (10.11 or later)
PCL: Windows® 8.1/10/11/Server2012/Server2012 R2/Server2016/Server2019/Server2022
PS: Windows® 8.1/10/11/Server2012/Server2012 R2/Server2016/Server2019/Server2022, Mac OS X (10.11 or later)
PPD: Windows® 8.1/10/11, Mac OS X (10.11 or later) As of Jan. 2022
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME (LETTER)||Approx. 6.1 seconds|
|COPY RESOLUTION||600 x 600|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999 Copies|
|COPY EXPOSURE||Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)|
|MAGNIFICATION||25%-400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS/ENLARGEMENTS||25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%, 100% (1:1), 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Standard: Color Platen
Optional: Platen Cover-Y3, Single Pass DADF-C114 or DADFBA1 [2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic with DADF)]
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||Single-Pass DADF: Up to 200 Sheets
DADF: Up to 100 Sheets
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single Pass DADF-C1:
Single-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (50 to 220 g/m2)
Double-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (50 to 220 g/m2)
Single-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 g/m2) (BW), 17 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 g/m2) (CL)
Double-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 g/m2) (BW), 17 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 g/m2) (CL)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|PLATEN MAXIMUM SCANNING SIZE||Up to 11-3/4" x 17" (297 mm x 431.8 mm)|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA
Supported OS: Windows® 8.1/10/11/Server2012/Server2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019/Server 2022
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Push: 600 x 600
Pull: 600 x 600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Single Pass DADF-C1:
Single-sided Scanning (BW/Color): 135/135 (300 x 300 dpi, send), 80/80 (600 x 600 dpi, copy)
Double-sided Scanning (BW/Color): 270/270 (300 x 300 dpi, send), 160/160 (600 x 600 dpi, copy)
Single-sided Scanning (BW/Color): 70/70 (300 x 300 dpi, send), 51/51 (600 x 600 dpi, copy)
Double-sided Scanning (BW/Color): 35/35 (300 x 300 dpi, send), 25.5/25.5 (600 x 600 dpi, copy)
|DESTINATION||Standard: Email/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB 3.1.1, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box Optional: Super G3 FAX, IP Fax
Optional: Super G3 FAX, IP Fax
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed dial (200)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600
Pull: Up to 600 x 600
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP: (TCP/IP), SMB3.1.1 (TCP/IP), WebDAV
Email/Fax: SMTP (Send), POP3 (Receive)
|FILE FORMAT||Standard: TIFF (MMR), JPEG15, PDF (Compact, OCR (Text Searchable), Optimize PDF for Web, Format to PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypt), XPS (Compact), PDF/XPS (Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||4|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 kbps
G3: 14.4 kbps
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement-R to 11" x 17"|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|Box (Number Supported)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Maximum 10,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs Stored)|
|Advanced Box||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 10/11)
Concurrent Connections (Max.)
WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)
|Advanced Box Available Disc Space||Approx. 16 GB (Standard HDD)
Approx. 480 GB (With Optional 1 TB HDD)
|Memory Media||Standard: USB|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,16 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in
|DATA||Standard: Protecting SSD Data [SSD Data Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), SSD Lock], Standard SSD Initialize, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Job Log Conceal Function, Protecting MFP Software Integrity, Checking MFD Software Integrity (Verify System at Startup, Automatic Recovery, Runtime Intrusion Detection), Common Criteria Certification (HCD-PP) (pending confirmation)
Optional: Hard Disk Drive Mirroring, IEEE 2600.2 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
|NETWORK||Standard: TLS 1.3, IPSec, IEEE802.1X authentication, SNMP V3.0, Firewall Functionality (IP/MAC Address Filtering), Dual Network Support, Disabling Unused Functions (Enabling/Disabling Protocols/Applications, Enabling/Disabling Remote UI, Enabling/Disabling USB Interface), Communication Line Separation (G3 FAX, USB Port, Advanced Space, Scan and Send -Virus Concerns for Email Reception)
Optional: WPA3 support (Wi-Fi), (Wired LAN/Wireless LAN, Wired LAN/Wired LAN)
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Watermark, Secure Print, Forced Hold Printing, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature, User Signature|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (Relative Humidity)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110V-127V, 60Hz, 8.5A|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.8 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.24 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified, Rated EPEAT Gold|
|TONER||GPR-67 Toner BK|
|TONER YIELD (Estimated @ 6% Coverage)||Black: 44,500 Pages|
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Series
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Introduction
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Overview
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Control Your MFP
Product Support Videos
How To Customize User Interface
How to Manage Timeline Functionality
How to Make Copies