- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.*
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods - PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.*
|TYPE||Color Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store, Fax|
|PROCESSOR||1.75GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel|
|MEMORY||4.0 GB RAM|
|SOLID DISK DRIVE||256 GB|
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Optional: NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy
Standard: USB 2.0 (Host) x 2, USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device)
Optional: Copy Control Interface
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 650 Sheets
Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
Optional: 1,650-sheet Paper Cassette (Cassette Feeding Unit-AT1) 550-sheet Paper Cassette (Cassette Feeding Unit-AS-1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard Model: 400 Sheets
Finisher Model: 900 Sheets (400 sheets: base tray, 400 sheets: upper tray, 100 sheets: lower tray)
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||Standard: Collate, Group
Finisher: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Multi-purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Heavy, Color, Bond, Envelope, Letterhead
Cassette: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Heavy, Color, Label, Bond, Letterhead
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Multi-Purpose Tray: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Envelopes [No.10 (COM10), Monarch, DL, ISO-C5], Custom size: 3" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14" (76.2 x 127.0 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm)
Cassette: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Custom Size: 4" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 14" (101.6 x 148.0 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm)
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g//m2)
Multi-purpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 79 lb. Cover (60 to 216 g/m2)
Duplex: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g/m2)
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: Approx. 10 Seconds
From Sleep Mode: Approx. 10 Seconds6
Quick Startup Mode: Approx. 4 Seconds6
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard Model: 20-1/2" x 25-1/4" x 26-3/8"
(521 mm x 642 mm x 668 mm)
Finisher Model: 20-1/2" x 25-1/4" x 34"
(521 mm x 642 mm x 864 mm)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D)||37-3/8" x 33-1/8" (950 mm x 840 mm) (with Left Cartridge Door Open + Right Door Open + the Cassette Drawer Open)|
|WEIGHT4||Standard Model: Approx. 101.4 lb. (46 kg)
Finisher Model: Approx. 121.3 lb. (55 kg)
|PRINT RESOLUTION||1200 x 600, 600 x 600|
|PRINT SPEED5||Up to 60 (Letter), Up to 47 (Legal)|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript® 3™|
|DIRECT PRINT||Available from USB, Advanced Box, Remote UI, and Web Access|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES6||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Universal Print by Microsoft, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or Internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese), Barcode Fonts
PS Fonts: 136 Roman
|OPERATING SYSTEM||UFRII/PS: Windows® 8.1/10/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X(10.11 or later)
PCL: Windows® 8.1/10/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019
PPD: Windows® 8.1/10, Mac OS X(10.10 or later)
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME (LETTER)||Approx. 4.4/5.2 seconds or less|
|COPY RESOLUTION||600 x 600|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 9,999 Copies|
|MAGNIFICATION||25% - 400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS/ENLARGEMENTS||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%, 100%(1:1), 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Approx. 4.4/5.2 seconds or less|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||100 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom Size: 1-7/8" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14" (48.0 mm x 128.0 mm to 216.0 mm x 355.6 mm), Business Card: 1-7/8" x 3-3/8" to 2-1/8" x 3-5/8" (48.0 mm x 85.0 mm to 55.0 mm x 91.0 mm)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single-Sided Scanning: 13.3 to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 gsm) (BW); 17 to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 gsm) (CL)
Double-Sided Scanning: 13.3 to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 gsm) (BW); 17 to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 gsm) (CL)
Business Card: 21.3 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (80 to 220 gsm)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear for both Twain and WIA: Windows 8.1/10/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Scan for Copy: 600 x 600
Scan for Send: (Push) 600 x 600 (SMB/FTP/WebDAV/IFAX), (Pull) 600 x 600
Scan for Fax: 600 x 600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LTR)||Send: Automatic Color Select "OFF" (300 x 300 dpi):
Single-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm; Double-Sided Scanning: 200 ipm
Automatic Color Select "ON" (300 x 300 dpi):
Single-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm; Double-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm
Copy: Scan Speed priority (300 x 600 dpi):
Single-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm; Double-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm
Image Quality priority (600 x 600 dpi):
Single-Sided Scanning: 30 ipm; Double-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm
|DESTINATION||Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB v3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax, IP Fax (Optional)|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Pull: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB 3.0 (TCP/IP), WebDAV
Email: SMTP, POP3
|FILE FORMAT||TIFF, JPEG, PDF(Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimize for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||1|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 kbps
G3: 14.4 kbps
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400x400 (Ultra Fine), 200x400 (Super Fine), 200x200 (Fine), 200x100 (Normal)|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement to Legal|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|Mail Box Simple (Number Supported)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Maximum 10,000 Pages (2,000 jobs) Stored|
|Advanced Box||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV Supported
Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10)
Concurrent Connections (Max.)
WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)
|Advanced Box Available Disc Space||Approx. 16 GB|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager (Device and Function Level Log-in), uniFLOW Online Express,14 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System
|DATA||Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM),
SDD Password Lock, SDD Initialize, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup,3 McAfee Embedded Control
Optional: Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
|NETWORK||Standard:IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature, User Signatures, Secure Watermark|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (Relative Humidity)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127V AC 60 Hz, 10 A|
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||NEMA 5-15P|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W
Standby: Approx. 49 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 1.0 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.67 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified, Rated EPEAT Gold|
|TONER||TONER T04 BK/C/M/Y18|
|TONER YIELD||TONER T04Black: 33,000 Pages
TONER T04 Color (C,M,Y): 27,500 Pages
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Series
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Introduction
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Overview
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Control Your MFP
Product Support Videos
How To Customize User Interface
How to Manage Timeline Functionality
How to Make Copies