- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.*
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods - PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.*
|Type||Color Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store
|PROCESSOR||Canon Dual Custom Processor (Shared)|
|CONTROL PANEL||Standard: 10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel
Optional: 10.4" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Upright-panel
|MEMORY||4.0 GB RAM|
|HARD DISK DRIVE||Standard: 250 GB
Maximum: 1 TB
|PRINT RESOLUTION||2400 x 2400|
Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Optional: NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy
Standard: USB 2.0 (Host) x 1,USB 3.0 (Host)x 1, USB 2.0 (Device) x 1
Optional: Copy Control Interface
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 3,550 Sheets
Maximum: 9,300 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: Two 1,100-sheet Paper Drawers, Two 550-sheet Paper Cassettes, 250-sheet Multi-purpose Tray
Optional: 3,660-sheet Paper Deck (Paper Deck Unit-E1), 3,660-sheet Paper Deck (POD Deck Lite-C1), 6,000-sheet Paper Deck (Multi-Drawer Paper Deck-C1)
Maximum: 9,300 Sheets (With Multi-Drawer Paper Deck-C1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||250 Sheets (with Copy Tray-R2)
4,250 Sheets (with Staple Finisher-X1 or Booklet Finisher-X1)
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||With Finishers: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle Stitch, Hole Punch, Eco Staple, Staple On Demand, Document Insertion, Z-fold, Half-fold, C-fold, Accordion-Z fold, Double Parallel-fold, Trimming|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Multipurpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Coated, Textured, Tracing, Bond, Transparency, Label, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Tab, Envelope
Paper Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Bond, Transparency, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Tab, Envelope
Paper Decks: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Tracing, Bond, Transparency, Bond, Pre-punched, Letterhead
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Multi-purpose Tray: Standard size: 13" x 19", 12" x 18", 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size/Free Size: 4" x 5-7/8" to 13" x 19-1/4", Envelope: COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, Envelope Custom Size: 3-1-/2" x 5-7/8" to 13" x 19-1/4"
Paper Decks: Letter
Paper Cassettes: 13" x 19", 12" x 18", 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size: 5-1/2" x 7-1/8" to 13" x 19-1/4", Envelope: COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, Envelope Custom Size : 3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 13" x 19-1/4"
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Paper Drawers: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
Paper Cassettes: 14 lb. Bond to 140 lb. Cover (52 to 256 g/m2)
Multi-Purpose Tray: 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 to 300 g/m2)
Duplexing: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
|PRINT / COPY SPEED||Up to 70/65 ppm (Letter); Up to 52/48 ppm (Letter-R); Up to 41/38 ppm (Legal); Up to 35/32 ppm (11" x 17")|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: Approx. 30 Seconds
From Sleep Mode: 30 Seconds or Less
Quick Startup Mode: Approx. 4 Seconds
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||27-1/8" x 36-7/8" x 46-5/8" (689 mm x 937 mm x 1,185 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Basic: 79-3/4" x 60" (2,026 mm x 1,524 mm) (with front cover open + Multi-purpose tray/upper-right cover open + Buffer Pass+ Booklet Finisher-AC1/extension tray and rotary tray extended)
Fully Configured: 150-3/8" x 60" (3,818 mm x 1,524 mm) (with front door open + Multi-Drawer Paper Deck-C1 + Buffer Pass + Document Insertion Unit-N1 + Multi Function Professional Puncher-B1 + Paper Folding Unit-J1+ Booklet Finisher-X1)
|WEIGHT||Approx. 562.2 lb. (255 kg)|
|DATA PROCESSING RESOLUTION (DPI)||2400 x 2400|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES6||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL Fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),12 Barcode Fonts13
PS Fonts: 136 Roman
|OPERATING SYSTEM||UFRII/PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server2008/Server2008 R2/Server2012/Server2012R2/Server2016/Server2019, Mac OS X(10.10 or later)
PCL: Windows®7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019
PPD: Windows®7/8.1/10, MAC OS X (10.9 or later)
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME (LETTER)||As fast as 4.8 seconds (BW)/5.9 seconds (Color)|
|COPY RESOLUTION||600 x 600|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 9,999 Copies|
|MAGNIFICATION||25%-400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS/ENLARGEMENTS||25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%, 100%(1:1), 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||Up to 200 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R, Custom Size: 2-3/4" x 5-1/2" to 12"x17"|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single-sided/Double-sided scanning: 13.3 lb bond to 80 lb. cover (50 to 220 gsm)|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA
Supported OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Single-sided Scanning BW/Color: 135/135 ipm (300 dpi), 80/80 ipm (600 dpi)
Double-sided Scanning BW/Color: 270/270 ipm (300 dpi), 160/90 ipm (600 dpi)
|DESTINATION||Standard: E-mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB v3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box
Optional: Super G3 FAX, IP Fax
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed dial (200)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600
Pull: Up to 600 x 600
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP, SMB v3.0, WebDAV
Email: SMTP, POP3
|FILE FORMAT||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Limited Color, Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimize for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
FAX SPECIFICATIONS (OPTIONAL)
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||4|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 kbps
G3: 14.4 kbps
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement-R to 11" x 17"|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|Mail Box (Number Supported)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, 10,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs) Stored|
|Advanced Box||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10)
Concurrent Connections (Max.)
|Advanced Box Available Disc Space||Approx. 16 GB (Standard HDD)
Approx. 480 GB
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard:Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,15 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in
|DATA||Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,15 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in
Optional: Hard Disk Drive Mirroring, IEEE 2600.2 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
|NETWORK||Standard: Encrypted Secure Print,IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Watermark, Secure Print, Forced Hold Printing, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature, User Signature|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (Relative Humidity)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127 V AC, 60 Hz,16 A|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 2,000 W
Standby: Approx. 119.2 W W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 1.23 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified, Rated EPEAT Gold|
|TONER YIELD (Estimated @ 5% Coverage)||Black: 82,000 Images
Color (C,M,Y): 66,500 Images
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Series