PRISMA Go Suite Overview
Canon’s latest job submission and production workflow solution provides a simple way for small print operations to begin transitioning production workflow into the cloud.
Offers speed and efficiency in essential production job workflow tasks:
- Receiving customer jobs.
- Fast-checking print readiness.
- Selecting available press resources.
- Applying basic sheet layout settings.
- Forwarding jobs on to production.
Cost allocation and printer monitoring solution that helps provide accurate data for production insights into print operations.
- Integrated: Integrated into the production print operation through PRISMAsync-driven devices.
- Accurate: For the complex charging of print services.
- User and Accounting Reports: Collects print, copy, and scan data. Collects user and user group information. At-a-glance reports provide insight and comparison of fleet devices. Export to CSV for further processing in external applications.
PRISMA Go Suite Positioning
PRISMA Go Suite is ideal for small print service providers (PSPs) who are looking for ways to streamline and increase productivity of their print operation. The orange box below illustrates where PRISMA Go Suite offers a good fit for various PSPs that Canon Solutions America serves. PRISMA Go Suite is designed to fit in structured or flexible workflows and can help cost-driven or value-driven print operations prove their value to their key stakeholders, day-in and day-out.
PRISMA Go Suite
Quickly adapting to any circumstance is key for today’s small commercial and in-plant service providers. Delivering superior quality and print on-demand capabilities can help position businesses for future growth. In this video, learn how to get the most from your print operation with PRISMA Go Suite, a powerful platform that allows you to replace burdensome processes with intuitive and highly secure tools to better server your customers.