Showing 1-3 of 3 items
Display Per Page
Océ ColorWave 500 Large Format Printer
- Océ ColorWave® 500 large format printing system is based on the proven award-winning Océ CrystalPoint technology. This compact all-in-one system serves as both a color and black & white printer, copier and scanner in an easy-to-use single footprint.
- Effortlessly handles multiple applications ranging from B&W and color CAD, GIS and full color graphics on a wide variety of media, including plain paper for a lower cost of operation.
- Increase your efficiency and decrease operating costs by consolidating multiple inkjet devices into an all in one device
- The unique Océ TonerPearl® technology makes for a totally clean system: there’s no fine dust, no odor and minimal waste disposal.
- Up to 225 D-size prints per hour with zero dry time for instantly usable, waterfast prints with multiple finishing options such as online folders, media take up unit and stacking options.
- The 42-inch wide printer holds up to four media rolls, each containing up to 650 feet of media for interrupted printing.
- Single footprint scanner option as well as and multiple finishing options for stacking/folding of technical documents
- Océ Publisher Select™ provides an interactive preview showing the effects of selected settings on the output to avoid misprints.
Océ ColorWave 700 Large Format Printer
- Expand your services cost effectively with Océ MediaSense technology’s ability to print on thicker media up to 32mil thick.
- Grow your application range with media versatility for posters, roll up banners, disposable POP canvas, wallpaper etc
- Increase your efficiency with multiple finishing options including stacking and folding
- 225 D size prints per hour
- 11” to 42” media roll width
- Capacity of 6 rolls, up to 13,650 sq. feet of media online
Océ ColorWave 910 Large Format Printer
- Single pass aqueous inkjet technology
- 12” per second print speeds
- High capacity dual tray stacker
- Over 6,000 square feet per hour
- 11.7”- 42” media roll width
- Capacity for 6 rolls; up to 13,650 sq. feet of media online