Showing 1-10 of 199 items
- Canon Solutions America Celebrates 10 Million Impressions Milestone by BR Printers, a Leader in Digital and Book Printing in Silicon Valley
- December 11,2018
- Canon Solutions America, Inc., celebrated a milestone for BR Printers, a leader in digital and book printing, as they reached more than 10 million impressions in one month on the Océ VarioPrint i300 inkjet press.
- Beyond the firewall
- December 06,2018
- Our President, Pete Kowalczuk, shares insight on why it is critical to protect your data today!
- St. John’s University Students and Canon Solutions America Discuss Best Practices for Managing Teams
- November 27,2018
- Canon Solutions America, Inc., participated in a discussion on management best practices with students at St. John’s University in Queens, NY earlier this week.
- Canon Solutions America Supports the 2018 Bt5k New York City Run & Walk
- November 21,2018
- Canon Solutions America, Inc., today announced its continued support of the BT5K New York City Run & Walk, held November 11, 2018 as part of the American Brain Tumor Association’s (ABTA) annual Breakthrough for Brain Tumors 5K series.
Charity / Fundraising
- Canon Solutions America Empowers Agility Press with Canon Digital Technology
- November 12,2018
- Canon Solutions America, Inc., today announced that Agility Press, a distinguished print and mailing services provider in Jacksonville, FL, now operates an all-Canon digital printing press fleet, supporting customers of all sizes with the Canon imagePRESS C10000VP, Canon imagePRESS C8000VP, and Canon image PRESS C650 color digital presses. Additionally, Canon Solutions America equipped Agility Press with a Canon varioPRINT 135 monochrome digital press.
- BIP Printing Solutions Expands Print Capabilities With Canon Solutions America Inkjet Technology
- November 06,2018
- Canon Solutions America, Inc., today announced that BIP Printing Solutions (BIP), specializing in digital printing and perfect binding solutions, has acquired an Océ ColorStream 3900 color inkjet digital press.
- Creighton University and Canon Solutions America Celebrate the Premiere of The Displaced
- November 05,2018
- Creighton University in Omaha, NE and the Enterprise Managed Services Division (EMSD) of Canon Solutions America, Inc., welcomed students, faculty, and special guest, Stephanie Sinclair, to the October 23 premiere of a documentary film, The Displaced, created by students of the University’s Backpack Journalism program.
- Canon Solutions America Announces Launch of Words of Art, A Collection of Literary Work by Jericho High School Students
- October 30,2018
- Canon Solutions America, Inc., today announced the launch of Words of Art, a publication of literary work created by a group of students from Jericho High School in Jericho, NY. The book was unveiled at an event October 23 at the school, celebrating the participants’ completion of Canon Solutions America’s Future Authors Project.
- Customers Win as Canon Solutions America set to Reveal its World of Wallcovering Challenge Results at 2018 SGIA Expo
- October 18,2018
- Canon Solutions America, Inc., today announced that it will reveal the results of its recently launched World of Wallcovering Challenge during the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association’s 2018 (SGIA) Expo (October 18 – 20, 2018) at booth #2037.
Large Format, Industry
- Canon Solutions America to Showcase Industry-Leading Canon Technology at 2018 SGIA Expo
- October 17,2018
- Canon Solutions America, Inc., today announced that its Large Format Solutions division will showcase its latest large format print solutions at booth #2037 during the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association’s (SGIA) 2018 Expo.