Powerful Cloud Print-and-Scan Management
One solution to secure your print and scan environment. uniFLOW Online provides cloud print management with various job submission pathways as well as comprehensive cloud scan management functionalities. Companies can track their print, scan and copy costs and export reports. A wide range of Canon MFP's and SFP's are supported via embedded applets. Multivendor devices can also become part of the secure print environment, thanks to the uniFLOW Release Station.
- uniFLOW Online mobile App - Provides users with flexibility and information at their fingertips. Users can upload print jobs via file selection or take photos of documents with their smartphone and then print. The app also provides access to a personal activity report to help users track their usage.
- Document Distribution - scan documents directly from a connected device to their preferred scanning destination. The lean and intuitive user interface of the workflows helps to bring about immediate gains in productivity. The scan workflow 'Scan to Myself' is incorporated so setup is not necessary. Users can also scan directly to one of the following cloud-based destinations:
- Google Drive™
- Microsoft OneDrive®
- Microsoft OneDrive® for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint® Online
- SAP Concur®
- Therefore™ Online
- Filing Assist - With This feature when combined with automated batch scanning, is perfect for repetitive scan processes of similar document types.
- Print Delegation - Supports hybrid work environments with some employees working in the office while others work from home.
- Support of Microsoft Universal Print - Integrates natively with the early access release of Microsoft's Universal Print, a new cloud-based print service. Universal Print is designed to allow users to submit jobs from their Azure managed Windows 10 devices to printers that are managed and controlled by Azure AD
- Support for Google Chrome Printing - Google will be ceasing support for Google Cloud Print as of the 31st of December. uniFLOW Online 2020.3 ensures continued secure printing support for Google users with the new uniFLOW Online Chrome extension.
- Budgeting and Quota Support - This powerful feature allows administrators to enforce user budgets for print and copy, enables a double wallet system for payment and backup payment, and provides both users and administrators with the ability to easily track budgets.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION TO THE CLOUD?
Fill out the form below to speak with a qualified representative.