Web Content ViewerActions
Stay Compliant with Vaccine Mandates.
CHECK-IN ONLINE 2.0
Staying safe is a top priority for organizations who are welcoming back workers, guests, and contractors in the new normal. As doors have opened for returning to work, companies are faced with an ever-changing landscape of rules and regulations. With recent mandates of vaccinations or weekly virus testing, companies must again adapt quickly or potentially face steep fines per each infraction. You need a solution in place to help actively safeguard your employees and your business.
Check-in Online 2.0 is designed to help ensure that businesses can help keep employees safe while managing federal, state and local requirements for vaccinations or regular testing. Check-in Online 2.0 has been designed to be easy to deploy and intuitive for users, so you can quickly transition to changes in the workplace. With Check-in Online 2.0, in just a few minutes you can capture and manage vaccination status, weekly testing, and periodic health screenings. Security features help keep your data safe and accessible anytime you need it. With intelligent workflows running in the background, managing reminders and manual task management become a thing of the past.
HOW IT WORKS
- Out of the box you can track vaccinations, daily/weekly health screenings, and testing results if required.
- Create additional custom forms using the drag-and-drop WYSIWYG designer.
- Check information and complete simple calculations.
- Use forms on-site to improve check-in and validation processes or embed in your website to reach others who may be returning to work or planning a visit.
- Calculations are automatic based on your predefined rules. No need to manage the process.
- Responses can be sent out automatically as part of a workflow.
- Route the responses to the appropriate departments or stake holders (HR, EMT, business unit, etc.).
- Supports compliance and helps to avoid fines.
- Help ensure workplace safety.
- Minimize manual processes in managing “new normal” conditions.
- Easily customize forms for your specific requirements.
- Manage your information with the click of a mouse.
- Implement easy auditing through the Therefore platform.
- View and submit forms from a mobile device, external desktop PC, or kiosk.
- Digitize the process to reduce the environmental impact and avoid security issues caused by paper.
Is the Data Safe?
Check-in Online is built upon Therefore Online which is a SaaS solution that resides at Microsoft© Azure, one of the most secure cloud environments available with all attestations and certifications (SOC2, ISO 27001, FIPS-140, etc.)
The data is fully encrypted, both in transit and at rest. It leverages AES 256 encryption for storage and SSL/TLS for transport protocol.
You can set retention policies at varying thresholds, but to avoid liability related to responsibilities of protecting PII (personally identifiable information) and PHI (personal health information), it is recommended to only store long enough to review and assess.
CONTACT US FOR A DEMONSTRATION TODAY