Web Content ViewerActions
Quadient Parcel Lockers
Canon Solutions America now offers flexible parcel locker solutions with Quadient to offer flexible solutions that enable print service providers to add new revenue streams, increase profitability and offer their customers a one-stop-shop for all of their communications pieces.
- For shipping carriers
- For retailers
- For higher-education and corporations
Customers today expect a seamless delivery experience that relies on security, convenience, and timeliness.
With the steady rise in delivery, thanks to the e-commerce boom, managing the growing influx of parcels can be overwhelming. Integrating Quadient's Standard Parcel Locker into your location will facilitate your parcel process by removing constraints from high-volumes of parcel deliveries and returns. Our parcel locker's easy-to-use interface enables you to track parcels and notify recipients of delivery in real-time. Package pick-up takes seconds, and lockers can be accessed 24/7 for convenient self-service pick-up.
Optimize your delivery process
Fewer resources required for parcel management, distribution, and pick-up.
An automatic log is kept of every drop-off and pick-up for full chain-of-custody visibility. Sturdy steel lockers keep all contents safe.
No more waiting for the mail center to open. Packages are available for easy retrieval 24/7.
Add your company's logo and adjust the size of the lockers based on the space and needs of your location.
Supports multiple authentication methods including a fully touchless workflow.
Delivery made simple
Automated parcel process
The Parcel Pending by Quadient Standard Parcel Locker provides an automated workflow to facilitate the package delivery and return process - from home delivery and C&C for retailers, to pick-up and drop-off (PUDO) automation for carriers. If you experience a high to mid-level volume of parcel deliveries and returns, incorporating an electronic parcel locker system into your workflow will remove constraints, freeing up time and space for a more organized package process.
Intuitive touchscreen interface
The Standard model includes an integrated, easy-to-use touchscreen interface. Via the touchscreen, users are met with intuitive package delivery, retrieval, and return process. All parcels are securely stored within the lockers and require a custom pin entry code to open. You can also scan the barcode provided in the parcel pick-up notification. For any returns made to the parcel locker, the process is just as simple -creating a convenient, user-friendly process.
Optimize your parcel locker
Quadient Parcel Locker Solutions utilize open APIs that smoothly integrate into your existing systems. Thanks to our dedicated professional service resources, we can provide a tailored integration to match your specific requirements. Utilizing our web portal, you will have full visibility into locker use, dashboard personalization, and full Business Intelligence (BI) reporting capabilities.
Smart Parcel Locker
Three Simple Steps
Package delivered into Smart Parcel Locker
Recipient receives a pick up notice
Package retrieved from the Smart Parcel Locker
Smart Parcel Lockers
for Higher Education
Benefits to Package Distribution Staff
- Hand sorting and storing packages is mostly eliminated
- Vast majority of packages go straight into lockers
- Package handling frequency is drastically reduced
- Package storage areas can be reconfigured to create more space
- Reclaim countless labor hours, and free up resources for other jobs
Benefits to Students
- Self-service, limited/no contact with staff
- Promotes social distancing
- Improves student experience
- Packages are ready for pickup much sooner
- Instant email notification
- Daily reminder messages sent until pickup occurs
- Pick up packages in less than 30 seconds – 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
Solutions for University Mail Center Challenges
Smart Parcel Lockers Higher Education
Smart Parcel Lockers
How Canon Solutions America Can Help?
- Record the arrival, movement and delivery of packages at your facility with paperless tracking systems
- Employ parcel lockers to provide a modern, convenient solution for self-service package retrieval
- Streamline shipping and expense tracking in the mail center using multi-carrier software with automated service shopping
- Extend that same technology to other employees anywhere in your facility so they can ship smarter
Interested in How Smart Parcel Lockers
Can Help Your Business?
Fill out the form below to speak with a representative.