The Sharpcut™ flatbed cutter is a fully integrated hardware and software finishing solution that turns your digital cutting table into a true, short-run production system. This powerful flatbed cutting solution provides productivity by intelligently finishing your graphics with accuracy and efficiency. It includes a camera system that individually adjusts your cut files to accurately match your printed graphics.
- High accuracy vision registration
- Powerful dynamic routing
- Intuitive user interface and true production workflow
- Compatible with the industry’s leading RIP and printer manufacturers
- Distortion compensation enables virtually flawless results
- Four table size available: 67” x 67”, 67” x 126”, 126” x 64”, 126” x 126”
- True 67” x 67”, 67” x 126”, 126” x 64”, 126” x 126” Work Areas
- Solid Welded Steel Frame
- Extruded Aluminum Gantry
- 4-Independent Vacuum Zones for the 67” x 67”, 6 zones for the 67” x 126” or 126” x 67” and 16 zones for the 126” x 126” large table.
- Universal Triple Tool Head
- Camera Registration System and Software
- Open Source System with 3rd Party Software Compatibility (i.e.) 3D, Custom Packaging
- Through-cutting, kiss-cutting, V-cutting, routing and creasing
- Optional Auto Board Loader & Pallet Table for conveyor systems
- Conveyor System Electrical: 208V – 240V - 3 Phase, 40 amp
- Non-Conveyor System Electrical: 220V – Single Phase, 40 amps
- Electrical: 110V – 10 amp – For Dust Collector (US Only)
- Air Requirement: 2.0 cfm
- 25-ft of 1⁄4” Tubing is supplied.
- 20-ft Cable from cutter’s electrical panel is supplied
Though it is competitively positioned, the Sharpcut is not to be underestimated for its versatility, throughput and will help you unlock the full potential of your flatbed printer. The Sharpcut™ Finishing System along with ONYX features an automated and easy to use workflow solution for nesting and optimizing media.
SMART CHANGE STARTS HERE.
Learn how Canon Solutions America’s Colorado printer, Colex cutters, and Miller Weldmaster welders help you achieve the highest levels of quality and production speeds for all your banner and signage work.
Materials Safety Data InformationDownloads for drivers, manuals, software, firmware and safety data
Arizona and Colorado Series Media GuidesThese guides cover all the different types of wide format media and supplies to create all kinds of applications on the Arizona or Colorado Series Printers. From paper, posters, pop, banners, window perf, vinyl, polypropylene, window films, canvas and specialty products
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
Large Format Graphics Solutions Overview
At Canon Solutions America, we are committed to helping our customers grow their business success. We can provide one-stop support, helping reduce the finger-pointing often experienced when integrating and troubleshooting cross-vendor media, hardware, and applications issues.
Is your large format printer a potential target for hackers?
Colex Sharpcut Digital Flatbed Cutter - Acrylic
Colex Sharpcut Digital Flatbed Cutter - Di Bond
Colex Sharpcut Digital Flatbed Cutter - Engraving
Colex Sharpcut Digital Flatbed Cutter - Falconboard
Colex Sharpcut Digital Flatbed Cutter - Kiss Cutting