WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
MultiCam Celero Digital Flatbed Cutting Solutions
Download Celero Series 3, 5, & 7 Brochure
Download Celero Series 4 Brochure
For product information and pricing call: 800-714-4427
The MultiCam Celero™ Series flatbed cutters help increase finishing productivity and profitability for print providers. Celero™ Series cutters have eight (8) cutting models to choose from. Each system can be equipped for any business looking to satisfy the workflow demands of today and tomorrow.
Celero™ Series Cutters are manufactured to exacting specifications allowing print providers the versatility to cost effectively and efficiently cut and finish a wide range of graphics. The Celero™ Series Digital Cutters are an operator friendly, advanced flatbed cutting system for both rigid and flexible substrates. With a product range that includes four series of cutters, the 3 Series, 4 Series, 5 Series and 7 Series, print providers can choose a system that will meet the needs for their business model.
The Celero™ Series helps create finishing solutions for your business. With four table sizes available, universal triple tool head and a conveyor option (suggested for the extra-large table size), these cutters can help reduce costs and improve productivity.
High Speed Cutting at an Affordable Price
Canon Solutions America, Inc. offers the Celero™ Digital Flatbed Cutter and Finishing Systems for entry level or high-volume print service provider’s business. This complete turnkey solution helps automate a print service provider’s workflow while reducing costs associated with the finishing process of wide format output. The Celero™ Digital flatbed cutting systems can help your business grow with new applications and revenue streams. Celero™ Series cutters are designed to keep up with the volume of output from the latest high-speed printers on the market today.
- Unapparelled cutting speeds = increased profitability
- Intuitive cutting system and software
- Automatic Tool Changer decreases operator costs
- Excellent cutting results through MultiCam engineering
- Unique cutting table size in the 4 & 7 Series
- Lifetime training, service and support
The Celero™ Digital Flatbed Cutter series is an intuitive cutting solution, with a versatile and easy to use software platform at its core.
The Celero™ series is a fully integrated hardware and software finishing solution that can keep up with the demands of shorter turnaround times. These flatbed cutting solutions are equipped with the latest motion technology for incredible speed. Each model of cutter utilizes a Digital Registration System that compensates for image skew. This feature is equipped with edge detection, which aids in the maximum yield for the material being cut.
- True production workhorse
- Solid Steel Gantry reduces cutting frequency
- Powerful Routing and Knife cutting
- Intuitive user interface for cutter and software
- Compatible with the industry’s leading RIP and printer manufacturers
- Three (3) table size available: 60”X120”, 127”X78.74”, 127”X157”
- Standard and Conveyor models available
- Solid Steel Welded Frame made from USA produced Steel
- Touch Pad activated Vacuum Zone system
- Universal Triple Tool Head – Router, Oscillating and Fixed Knives
- Open Source System with 3rd Party Software Compatibility (i.e.) 3D, Custom Packaging
- Digital Registration System and System Software
Download MulitCam Knife Reference Guide
- Through-cutting, kiss-cutting, V-cutting, routing and creasing
- Passive roll media accessories available for 5 & 7 Series
- Standard and Conveyor options available
- Electrical requirements: 25kA @ 460VAC, 50kA @ 230VAC (UL489, CSA C22.2), and 36kA @ 415 VAC (IEC 60947-2)
- Knife and Machine operations – 100 PSI minimum
- Automatic Tool Changing Spindle – 100 PSI minimum
Unleash the full potential of your flatbed and roll-to-roll printers. The Celero ™ Series cutters are designed to have a long production life while maintaining accuracy over the life of the cutter. Onyx RIP features coupled with the Celero™ Series automates the workflow solution for nesting and optimizing media.
Colorado Series Media Guide
One guide that covers all the different type of wide format media to create all kinds of applications on the Colorado Series Printers. From paper, posters, pop , banners, window perforated vinyl, polypropylene , window films and canvas specialty products.
Download Colorado Series Media Guide
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
Download Service and Support Brochure
Large Format Graphics Solutions Overview
At Canon Solutions America, we are committed to helping our customers grow their business success. We can provide one-stop support, helping reduce the finger-pointing often experienced when integrating and troubleshooting cross-vendor media, hardware, and applications issues.
Download Large Format Graphics Solutions Overview
Is your large format printer a potential target for hackers?
Download Security Risk Brochure
MultiCam Knife Cutting Applications Reference Guide
MultiCam CNC Flatbed Cutter | Celero Series Digital Cutter