The Celero™ series is a fully integrated hardware and software finishing solution that can keep up with the demands of shorter turnaround times. These flatbed cutting solutions are equipped with the latest motion technology for incredible speed. Each model of cutter utilizes a Digital Registration System that compensates for image skew. This feature is equipped with edge detection, which aids in the maximum yield for the material being cut.
- True production workhorse
- Solid Steel Gantry reduces cutting frequency
- Powerful Routing and Knife cutting
- Intuitive user interface for cutter and software
- Compatible with the industry’s leading RIP and printer manufacturers
- Three (3) table size available: 60”X120”, 127”X78.74”, 127”X157”
- Standard and Conveyor models available
- Solid Steel Welded Frame made from USA produced Steel
- Touch Pad activated Vacuum Zone system
- Universal Triple Tool Head – Router, Oscillating and Fixed Knives
- Open Source System with 3rd Party Software Compatibility (i.e.) 3D, Custom Packaging
- Digital Registration System and System Software
- Through-cutting, kiss-cutting, V-cutting, routing and creasing
- Passive roll media accessories available for 5 & 7 Series
- Standard and Conveyor options available
- Electrical requirements: 25kA @ 460VAC, 50kA @ 230VAC (UL489, CSA C22.2), and 36kA @ 415 VAC (IEC 60947-2)
- Knife and Machine operations – 100 PSI minimum
- Automatic Tool Changing Spindle – 100 PSI minimum
Unleash the full potential of your flatbed and roll-to-roll printers. The Celero ™ Series cutters are designed to have a long production life while maintaining accuracy over the life of the cutter. Onyx RIP features coupled with the Celero™ Series automates the workflow solution for nesting and optimizing media.
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
Large Format Graphics Solutions Overview
At Canon Solutions America, we are committed to helping our customers grow their business success. We can provide one-stop support, helping reduce the finger-pointing often experienced when integrating and troubleshooting cross-vendor media, hardware, and applications issues.
MultiCam CNC Flatbed Cutter | Celero Series Digital Cutter