Key Arizona 6100 XTHV Mark II Series printer features include:
- High Flow Vacuum producing up to 15 times the airflow of existing systems
- Enhanced table with 250,000 air holes for maximum hold down
- A productive pneumatic pin registration system for quickly and accurately loading boards
- Oversized 8.1 × 10.5 foot maximum print area
- Print speeds of up to 2,368 sq. ft. or 41 4' x 8' boards per hour with high print quality and density
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System for "hands-free" cleaning of printheads
- VariaDot technology featuring award winning image quality, which is capable of producing sharp image detail and dense uniform solid colors
- Built-in White Ink printing with the Arizona 6170 XTHV Mark II
- Standard light magenta and light cyan inks provide optimized print quality at high speeds
- Support for Arizona Xpert software for quick and easy creation of complex, higher margin jobs
- Mark II improvements include High Key print mode, ORS (On-remote Service) connectivity, controller enhancements, built-in automation API, increased storage, etc.
Printing on corrugate boards and plywood panels, which are never flat, is challenging. You’ve had two options: tape down boards to avoid damaging print heads or raise the carriage height and sacrifice print quality.
|Rigid Media Size||98.4" x 126" (2.5m x 3.2m)|
|Rigid Media Thickness||1.0" (25.4mm)|
|VariaDot Printing Technology||6 to 42 picoliter droplets, 636 nozzles, six printheads/channel, dual row design|
|High Key Print Speed||1668ft 2/hr|
|Ink Channels||6160 Series - 6 ink channels (Upgradeable to 7 channels)
6170 Series - 7 ink channels
The Key Ingredients of Flatbed Printing Market Trends in Large Format Graphics
In the expanding market of Large Format Graphics (LFG), Print Service Providers (PSPs) are becoming increasingly creative and daring, producing exciting new applications on a greater variety of substrates.
This technology backgrounder outlines the main trends in this growing market and explains what you need from a printer in order to take advantage of the commercial opportunities that are out there.
Beyond The Print Engine: What Is Productivity?
This white paper looks at those other aspects of flatbed wide-format productivity, specifically focusing on one chief bottleneck: board loading.
Materials Safety Data InformationDownloads for drivers, manuals, software, firmware and safety data
Arizona and Colorado Series Media GuidesThese guides cover all the different types of wide format media and supplies to create all kinds of applications on the Arizona or Colorado Series Printers. From paper, posters, pop, banners, window perf, vinyl, polypropylene, window films, canvas and specialty products
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
Large Format Graphics Solutions Overview
At Canon Solutions America, we are committed to helping our customers grow their business success. We can provide one-stop support, helping reduce the finger-pointing often experienced when integrating and troubleshooting cross-vendor media, hardware, and applications issues.
Is your large format printer a potential target for hackers?
Professional Services Brochure
What if you could expand the types of printing jobs you offer today? What if you could streamline your workflow, optimize your color capabilities, and integrate new technologies and processes?
Canon's Digital Packaging Solutions White Paper
Packaging is more crucial than ever when it comes to enticing consumers to buy products in today’s intensely competitive marketplace, ramping up the need for better, faster, cheaper prototypes.
Corrugated Packaging Prototyping White Paper
Advances in digital printers and workflow provide new opportunities for packaging companies.
Arizona series printers offer breakthrough performance to deliver “no compromise” printing for a variety of applications. Each model uses UV curable inks and VariaDot imaging technology to deliver near-photographic image quality.
Arizona Software Compatibility Chart
Arizona Awards Brochure
Worldwide recognition for quality and innovation.
Drivers and Software
In this area you will find information related to software supporting large format, production printing and office printing equipment, including: Applications and Utilities, Color Profiles, Drivers, Patches and Updates, Security Information, and User Manuals.
The Arizona Xpert software turns complex job setup into a quick, effective process. The self-learning capability within Arizona Xpert can learn your steps to setup multi-layered, complex jobs - even double sided jobs or jobs with transparency.
Arizona 6100 Mark II series - Full Demo
Arizona 6100 Mark II Series Trailer
HFV Cuts Production Time in Half (Tape vs No-Tape)
Arizona 6170 XTS with High Flow Vacuum