WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C259iF
Multifunction Printers and Copiers
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C359iF Series Brochure
Canon’s comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end user experience and management of technology, better control sensitive information and print-related costs, and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs.
- A large, 10.1" responsive and intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability, making operation clear and virtually seamless.
- Consistent interface across the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX product line, allowing work to proceed effortlessly and with a minimal learning curve.
- A unique, customized experience that can be tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party SIEM*2 systems to help provide real-time, comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize without alteration at setup. Includes automatic recovery of boot process for self resiliency.
- McAfee Embedded Control3 utilizes whitelisting to help protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security settings can be established at once by selecting the environment type in Recommended Security Settings. Security policy settings can be configured from a central location and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features using a host of flexible authentication methods—PIN code, user name/password, or card access
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- A combination of fusing technologies and lower-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.*
* For current EPEAT rating (Gold/Silver/Bronze), please visit www.epeat.net.
|TYPE||Color Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store, Fax|
|PROCESSOR||1.8 GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel|
|MEMORY||Main CPU Side: 2 GB RAM
Image Processing CPU Side: 1 GB + 512 MB
|SOLID STATE DRIVE||265 GB|
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T
Optional: Wireless LAN Board-D1 (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
USB 2.0 x1 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device)
Optional: Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 650 Sheets
Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
Optional: 550-sheet Paper Cassette (CASSETTE MODULE-AE1), 550-sheet Paper Cassette with cabinet (CASSETTE FEEDING UNITAJ1), Triple 550-sheet Paper Cassettes (CASSETTE FEEDING UNIT-AK1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 250 Sheets
Maximum: 500 Sheets (with STAPLE FINISHER-Z1)
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||Standard: Collate, Group
With External Finisher: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Multi-purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Transparency, Pre-punched, Bond, Label, Postcard, Envelope
Paper Cassette: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Pre-punched, Bond, Envelope
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Standard Size: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement
Custom Size: 3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 14" (98.0 x 148.0 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm)
Envelopes:COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5
Envelopes Custom Size:3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 14" (98.0 x 148.0 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm)
Standard Size:Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement
Custom Size:3-7/8" x 7-1/2" to 8-1/2" x 14" (98.0 x 190.5 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm)
Envelopes:COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g/m2)
Multi-purpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (60 to 220 g/m2)
Duplexing: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g/m2)
|PRINT SPEED||Up to 26 ppm (Letter); Up to 21 ppm (Legal)|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: Approx. 10 Seconds
From Sleep Mode: Approx. 10 Seconds6
Quick Startup Mode: Approx. 4 Seconds6
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||20-1/2" x 25-7/8" x 25-1/8" (519 mm x 658 mm x 638 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Basic: 33-1/2" x 35-3/4" (852 mm x 908 mm) (with Paper Cassette Open + Multi-Purpose Tray Extended)
Fully Configured: 55-3/8" x 35-3/4" (1407 mm x 908 mm) (with Staple Finisher-Z1 + Paper Cassette Open + Multi-Purpose Tray Extended)
|WEIGHT||Standard (Desktop): Approx. 108 lb. (49 kg)|
|PRINT RESOLUTION||1200 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe PS 3®|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES6||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Universal Print by Microsoft®, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese), Barcode Fonts
PS Fonts: 136 Roman
|OPERATING SYSTEM||UFRII/PS: Windows® 8.1/10/11/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019/Server 2022, Mac OS (10.12 or later)
PCL: Windows® 8.1/10/11/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019/Server 2022
PS: Windows® 8.1/10/11/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019/Server 2022, Mac OS (10.12 or later)
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME (LETTER)||As fast as 6.9 seconds (BW)/ 9.4 seconds (Color)|
|COPY RESOLUTION||With Platen: 600 x 600
With DADF: 300 x 300
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999 Copies|
|MAGNIFICATION||25% - 400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS/ENLARGEMENTS||25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%, 100%(1:1), 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||Up to 100 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement
Custom Size: 1-7/8" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14" (48.0 mm x 128.0 mm to 216.0 mm x 355.6 mm)
Business Card: 1-7/8" x 3-3/8" to 2-1/8" x 3-5/8" (48.0 mm x 85.0 mm to 55.0 mm x 91.0 mm)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||One-Sided Scanning: 13.3 to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 gsm) (BW), 17 to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 gsm) (CL)
Two-Sided Scanning: 13.3 to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 gsm) (BW), 17 to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 gsm) (CL)
Business Card: 21.3 lb bond to 80 lb cover (80 to 220 gsm)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA Supported OS: Windows® 8.1/10/11/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019/Server 20226|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Scan for Copy: 600 x 600
Scan for Send: (Push) 600 x 600 (SMB/FTP/WebDAV/IFAX), (Pull) 600 x 600
Scan for Fax: 600 x 600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to compatible mobile devices and certain cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LTR)||Send: Automatic Color Select "OFF" (300 x 300 dpi):
Single-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm; Double-Sided Scanning: 200 ipm
Automatic Color Select "ON" (300 x 300 dpi):
Single-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm; Double-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm
Copy: Scan Speed priority (300 x 600 dpi):
Single-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm; Double-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm
Image Quality priority (600 x 600 dpi):
Single-Sided Scanning: 30 ipm; Double-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm
|DESTINATION||Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB v3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax, IP Fax (Optional)|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Pull: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB 3.0 (TCP/IP), WebDAV
Email: SMTP, POP3
|FILE FORMAT||TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||2|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 kbps
G3: 14.4 kbps
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400x400 (Ultra Fine), 200x400 (Super Fine), 200x200 (Fine), 200x100 (Normal)|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement to Legal|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|Mail Box Simple (Number Supported)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Maximum 10,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs Stored)|
|Advanced Box||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV Supported
Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10)
Concurrent Connections (Max.)
WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)
|Advanced Box Available Disc Space||Approx. 16 GB|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,14 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in
|DATA||Standard: Protecting SSD Data (SSD Data Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), SSD Data Overwrite Erase, SSD Lock), Standard SSD Initialize, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Job Log Conceal Function, Checking MFP Software Integrity (Verify System at Startup, Runtime Intrusion Detection), Automatic Recovery, Common Criteria Certification (IEEE2600.2/HCD-PP)
Optional: IEEE 2600.2 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
|NETWORK||Standard: TLS 1.3, IPSec, IEEE802.1X authentication, SNMP V3.0, Firewall Functionality (IP/MAC Address Filtering), Dual Network Support (Wired LAN/Wireless LAN, Wired LAN/Wired LAN), Disabling Unused Functions (Enabling/Disabling Protocols/Applications, Enabling/Disabling Remote UI, Enabling/Disabling USB Interface), G3 FAX separation from LAN, USB Port separation from LAN, Prohibit the execution of files stored in Advanced Space in the MFP, Scan and Send-Virus Concerns for E-mail Reception|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Print Security (Secure Print, Encrypted Secure Print, Forced Hold Printing, uniFLOW Secure Print15), Receive Data Security (Confidential Fax Inbox Forwarding Received Documents Automatically), Scan Security (Encrypted PDF, Device Signature PDF/XPS, User Signature PDF/XPS, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration), BOX Security (Mail Box Password Protected, Advanced Space Access Control), Send Data Security (Setting for requesting password input per transmission, Restricted E-mail/File send functions, Confirming FAX number, Allow/Restrict Fax Driver Transmissions, Allow/Restrict Sending from History, S/MIME Support), Document Tracking (Secure Watermark)
Optional: User Signatures
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (Relative Humidity)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127V AC 60 Hz, 6.9 A|
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||NEMA 5-15P|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.8 W or Less
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.21 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified, Rated EPEAT Gold|
|TONER||GPR-58 Toner BK/C/M/Y|
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 5% COVERAGE)||Black: 23,000 Pages
Color (C,M,Y): 18,000 Pages
You don't need to be a graphic designer to create your own posters. Canon's PosterArtist software gives you the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints that can be used in applications such as office presentations, posters, banners, retail signage, and much, much more.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Series
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Introduction
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Overview
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Control Your MFP
Product Support Videos
How To Customize User Interface
How to Manage Timeline Functionality
How to Make Copies