- Supports various mobile printing solutions.
- Designed for small print jobs with first— print-out time as fast as 5.6 seconds.
- Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing helps to reduce paper consumption
- Low risk of confidential information loss, since documents are only stored in short—term memory.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in. When used in conjunction with imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, these settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network.
- Remotely control device access and set rules via optional uniFLOW.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and help minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive maintenance animations for common tasks like consumables replacement
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid service response.
- Easily monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
- Leverage optional on—premise uniFLOW for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, and job routing.
- Service parts are designed for machine's life cycle to help minimize need for proactive maintenance and potentially reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps keep overall supply costs low.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner helps minimize power requirements and helps to reduce energy consumption
- Encourages environmentally conscious work practices by providing multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver.
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print|
|PROCESSOR||Canon Custom Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||5-Line LCD|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (Network)|
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 650 Sheets
Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray
Optional (Up to three): 550-sheet Paper Cassette (Paper Feeder PF-C1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 150 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Thick, Bond
Multipurpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Thick, Bond, Label, Envelope (10 Envelopes)
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Cassettes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Custom (Min. 4.1" x 5.8" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
Multipurpose Tray: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond (60 to 120 g/m2)
Multipurpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 73 lb. Bond (60 to 199 g/m2)
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 30 Seconds or Less
From Sleep Mode: 4 Seconds or Less
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||
Standard (Desktop): 16.1" x 14.8" x 10.9" (409 mm x 376 mm x 275 mm)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 24.3" x 43.5" x 10.9" 617 mm x 1104 mm x 275 mm|
|WEIGHT4||Unit: Approx. 25.4 lb. (11.5 kg)
Boxed Weight: Approx. 31.1 lb. (14.1 kg)
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||UFR II/PCL/PS: Windows® 7/Windows 8.1/ Windows 10/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012/Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016/Mac OS X v10.9 (or later)|
|PRINTING METHOD||Laser Beam Printing|
|PRINT SPEED5||Up to 45 ppm (Letter); Up to 36.3 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST PRINT OUT TIME||Approx. 5.6 Seconds|
|RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME||2,000 -7,500 Pages|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, PCL®5, Adobe PostScript 3®|
|DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING||Automatic (Standard)|
|DIRECT PRINT||Available from USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES6||Apple® AirPrint,® Canon PRINT Business1, Mopria™ Print Service, Google Cloud Print,™6 uniFLOW Secure Mobile Printing|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Fonts
PS: 136 Fonts
|PRINT FEATURES||Secure Print, Page Border, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientation|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Department ID Authentication
|NETWORK||Standard: IP/MAC Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Print|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||AC 120-127 V:6.5 A, 60 Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1380 W or Less
Standby: Approx. 9.7 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 1.9 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.50 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Qualified, Currently Rated EPEAT Silver3|
Cartridge 056L Black ‐ Yields up to 5,100 Pages
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads