imageFORMULA P-215II Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner
Wide Variety of Applications
- Designed to improve personal productivity and efficiency virtually anywhere
- Home offices, classrooms, anywhere in between
- Perfect for stationary users or "road warriors"
- Healthcare, Legal, Financial, and other areas
- Portable and mobile
Compact and Convenient
1.6" x 11.0" x 3.7" (with trays closed)
- Fits easily into briefcase
Approx. 2.2 lbs.
- Portable and mobile
Built-in card reader and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Updated CaptureOnTouch and CaptureOnTouch Lite Software
- Immediate scanning without installing drivers or imaging applications
Configure routine scan jobs for one-touch access
Maximum Image Quality
- Includes features to help improve legibility of hard-to-scan documents
- Trims, straightens, and removes shadows from scanned images
- Scans mixed batches of documents and photographs
- Automatically adjusts resolution to improve image quality
Productive and Flexible
One-pass duplex scanning
- Up to 20 sheet ADF
- Up to 15 pages per minute
Maximum scanning speed via single USB cable connection
Integrated card reader
- Plastic ID cards Embossed cards
Compatible and Comprehensive
Windows ISIS / TWAIN drivers, MAC TWAIN driver
- Easy integration with capture and content management systems
- Device sharing between Windows and Mac users
- Scan directly to cloud for improved collaboration and compatibility*
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Google Docs
- Multiple file output formats
- Including PDF/A, PPTX
* Subscription to a third-party cloud service required. Subject to third-party cloud service providers terms and conditions.
Environment In Mind
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Eu RoHS and EU WEEE compliant
- One year warranty included - Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK extended warranty available
Main Unit Specs
|Model Name||imageFORMULA P-215II Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner|
|Type||Personal Mobile Scanner|
|Document Feeding||Automatic or Manual
Document size: Width: 2.0" - 8.5"
Length: 2.8" - 14"
Long Document Mode: Up to 39.4"
Document Weight: 14-34 lb. Bond
|Feeder Capacity||Up to 20 Sheets|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)|
|Light Source||RGB LED|
|Operating Modes||Color, Grayscale, Black and White|
|Drop Out Color||Red, Green, Blue|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution||150 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 600 dpi|
|Black And White||(Simplex / Duplex):* 15 ppm / 30 ipm|
|Grayscale||(Simplex / Duplex):* 15 ppm / 30 ipm|
|Color 24 Bit||(Simplex / Duplex):* 10 ppm / 20 ipm|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Scanner Drivers||Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition Service Pack 2 or later, Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or later (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS 10.7.5, Mac OS 10.8.5, Mac OS 10.9.1|
|Dimensions||1.6" x 11.2" x 3.7" (with trays closed)|
2.5W - 7W
Suggested Daily Volume: 500 scans**
|Other Features||Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Auto Resolution Setting, Background Smoothing, Character Emphasis, Color Dropout/Red Color Enhance, Deskew, Double-Feed Detection, Duplex, Image Rotation, Long Document Mode, Moiré Reduction, MultiStream, Photograph Corrections, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove Background, Shadow Cropping/Removal, Simplex, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Three-Dimensional Color Correction, Trimming, User Preferences
Bundled Windows Software: ISIS/TWAIN Drivers, Canon CaptureOnTouch and CaptureOnTouch Lite (built-in), Evernote, NewSoft Presto! Bizcard, Nuance PaperPort
Bundled Mac Software: TWAIN Driver, Canon CaptureOnTouch and CaptureOnTouch Lite (built-in), Evernote, NewSoft Presto! Bizcard, NewSoft Presto! PageManager
|Options||Separation Pad, Feed Roller, USB Cable, Carrying Case, AC Adapter, eCarePAK Exchange Service
*Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute with letter-sized documents at 200 dpi portrait feeding directions. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application.
**Calculations based on scanning speed and typical daily time of use.
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
- eCarePAK (Exchange Service)
- Feed Roller
- Separation Pad
- Soft Carrying Case
- USB Cable
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageFORMULA Desktop Workgroup Scanner