WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
Cutsheet Toner Presses Color
Download imagePRESS V1350 Brochure
Download imagePRESS V1350 Spec Sheet
The picture of productivty.
Consistently producing beautiful prints on time and within budget is no small task. That’s why you need a partner with vision. Say hello to the imagePRESS V1350 digital press. This high-volume, color production digital press offers a seamless combination of powerful print productivity and labor-saving automation technology, and it’s been designed to help produce beautiful, accurate prints fast, easy, and efficiently.
Robust output and productivity with solid stability.
- Delivering astonishing print speeds up to 135ppm (letter)
- Offers durability, reliability, and stability with a steel frame, long lasting parts, and flat paper path
- Inline Spectrophotometers helps automate press linearization and color calibration
- Active Registration Technology helps provide superb registration accuracy and consistency
- The 2400 x 2400-dpi print resolution utilizes the unique Red VCSEL imaging technology.
- ILS (Inline Spectrophotometers) allow advanced color adjustments, such as engine linearization, media calibration, color profile creation, and color validation
- Translucent CV Toner produces vibrant images on a wide variety of stocks.
- Multi DAT helps to achieve consistent color across long runs automatically.
- Production speeds of up to 135 ipm
- Real time color and registration adjustments
- Large feeding capacity of 10,000 sheets*
- Wide array of productive Canon in-line accessories*
*Optional accessories required.
- Runs large envelopes and long sheets up to 30"
- Achieve highly accurate and consistent registration even on large and heavy media
Vacuum Feed and Air Separation help to ensure your stocks are reliably fed into the press. Double-Sheet Detection* automatically diverts these jam-prone pages to a dedicated purge tray, without stopping the press or requiring operator attention. The Active Registration System utilizes a steel side plate to help keep paper aligned correctly and provide tight and consistent registration. And media is kept running smoothly through the press with a flat path paper path and Canon’s Media Conditioning Technology, which minimizes curl, exiting the press neatly stacked and ready for finishing.
*Optional Accessories required
imagePRESS V1350 Introduction
Time is money when operating in fast-paced production environments. Bank on the all-new Canon imagePRESS V1350 series to support your operations with the vibrant and vivid output, productivity, and durability required to help move business forward. Watch the video to see how this press builds on our legacy of advanced print technologies.
imagePRESS V1350 In-Line Spectrophotometer
The In-Line Spectrophotometer can help automate color calibration and media profiling to deliver predictable and repeatable color results.
imagePRESS V1350 Flat Paper Path
The flat paper path of the V1350 helps ensure that the media feeds reliably, maximizing productivity, even on heavy weight papers.
imagePRESS V1350 Frame
A steel reinforced frame contributes to the durability and stability of the engine, while helping to maintain high print quality by minimizing vibrations during production.
imagePRESS V1350 Multi-DAT
Multi DAT automatically measures a range of density patches of each color and applies real time adjustments to help achieve consistent color during print production.
imagePRESS V1350 Registration
Each sheet is aligned against a steel side plate to the same position to help keep tight and consistent registration.
imagePRESS V1350 Twin Sleeve
The Twin Sleeve technology helps distribute toner evenly across the page, which is especially critical for consistent reproduction of solids and smooth gradations.
imagePRESS V1350 Vacuum Feeding
All V1350 paper drawers use air separation and vacuum feeding to help ensure reliable feeding of all supported media.
imagePRESS V1350 Surface Rapid Fusing (SURF)
Surface Rapid Fusing (SURF) is the combination of technologies that help ensure consistent fusing temperature and disapate the heat from each sheet to help maximize print productivity