WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
Easily Distribute Mail Throughout Your Organization
A distributed workforce model presents a challenge to organizations needing to administer business-critical information in an uninterrupted fashion. Though physical mail remains a common means of administering information, companies are faced with having tangible documents that need to get into the data stream fast.
The Canon Digital Mailroom helps mailrooms quickly scan and distribute important paper-based documents as they arrive from the post office. Documents are classified by pre-determined rules and groups, so they are distributed to the correct individuals quickly, without the need for excessive manual intervention of physical distribution. Once an item is captured digitally, the recipient can then make decisions on next steps for the information, ensuring that it moves into the proper business workflow for processing. This solution can help save organizations time and money, while eliminating the headaches associated with unattended information.
- Simple, Intuitive Interface
- Easy Rights Management/Mail Sharing
- SaaS Model - No Server Required
- Support remote and work-from-home employees
- Establish quick access to critical information
- Contribute to a strong business continuity plan
- Quickly ingest forms and other documents into automated workflows
- Help enhance the speed of communications between employees, departments, and divisions
- Provide customer-facing individuals the data needed to respond quickly to requests
- Offer higher security than simply scanning to a folder and distributing via email
- Allow for electronic filing and storage of important company data
- Contribute to improved analytics for understanding of information flow