WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
PRISMAremote Manager is a multipress scheduler and management console that provides great control over your fleet of PRISMAsync-driven digital presses. This Web-based tool helps keep your presses running as continuously as possible, with work properly prioritized. Easily upload jobs, edit job properties, and monitor your fleet—all from a remote workstation.
Remote Job Upload
Benefit from more options for job upload of print-ready PDF, PostScript and other popular print ready file types:
- File import
- Duplicate a job from one PRISMAsync-driven engine to another
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Direct upload of PDF allows native PDF processing via Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) for optimum RIP performance and output quality and accuracy.
Edit and reroute your jobs:
- Easily review and adjust print jobs before the run with immediate visual feedback via Pixel Precise Preview.
- Operate up to five connected engines from one PRISMAremote Manager Manager.
- Actively manage the print jobs in the queues. Change priorities, hold, reprint or reroute print jobs remotely by copying them to another PRISMAsync- driven digital press.
- Directly access the settings editor of connected engines from PRISMAremote Manager Manager to edit advanced press settings.
Get insight into the status and production schedules of your engines:
- Manage job production proactively with the unique multi-press scheduler:
- Plan one shift ahead (8 hours) - Up to five (5) engines, at-a-glance
- All-in-one, single screen
- Real-time device status overviews and alerting tools help keep engines running.
- Production managers can easily monitor their print operations.