General Content with Accordion
Large Format Scanners Solutions
Canon Solutions America offers proven solutions for all your scanning, copying, archiving needs. From small to large technical project workgroups, Océ and Contex large format scanners can help you optimize your workflow.
For product information and pricing call:800-714-4427
IQ Quattro scanners are ideal for technical project workgroups. Scan documents and enhance your files in AutoCAD®, ESRI® and others. Share through cloud solution. IQ Quattro is networked with your entire workgroup and Cloud enabled so anybody in your project team can use it from their smartphone.
Shadows and unwanted background are suppressed leaving you with crisp, sharp and natural scans – ready to be used in your continued workflow.
- Best-in-class image quality for scan, copy, file and archive of maps, technical drawings, large documents
- Scan, enhance, save in a single workflow with Nextimage scanning software
- Scan and collaborate with more power in every pixel
- Fast, crisp and sharp scans of regular and oversized documents
- Unique technology with Contex CleanScan CIS modules
- Superfast Ethernet and award-winning Nextimage
- Scan A0 / E-size (44 inch) & A1 / D-size (24 inch) color documents in just 3 seconds
- Fit for multi-site network
- CleanScan provides leading image quality
- Nextimage software included
- Cloud Enabled
- Available in 44 inch wide
- Scan speed up to 14 ips / sec in color with Sigma and CFR
- Gigabit Network
- Magnetic document guides
- Using only 0.5W in standby
- Recovery from standby in just 1 second by simply loading the document
High-speed 36" wide format scanner provides commercial grade quality with virtually no manual adjustments. A breakthrough in speed and productivity
Most productive high volume monochrome scanner on the market
High productivity in a busy production environment. The scanning speed of the hardware...and... the combination of software enablers virtually eliminate post-processing. Océ Image Logic® ensures clean, crisp scan quality even from the poorest quality originals. And Océ Scan Logic® manages the resulting scanned images in terms of file formats and destinations.
Scan to Multiple Destinations
Using Océ Scan Logic®, you can scan to 10 different programmable destinations, scan to the worldwide web using FTP, scan to a network directory for central archiving and document control, or scan to the controller of the Océ PlotWave 900 printer for copying and printing applications. This eliminates multiple manual steps at multiple desktops to manage the scanned information.
Scan Directly to PDF
Output digital files in any one of these universally standard file formats: PDF, PDF multipage, PDF/A, PDF/A multipage, TIFF, TIFF multipage or CALS. This ensures that your scanned images can be stored and printed in virtually any CAD application program, within virtually any network environment.