WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
Designed for small workgroups within an office or home environments used as part of an organization's extended print fleet, the Canon Color imageCLASS X LBP1333C printer balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add an extra paper tray for busy groups. A 5" color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
- 5" intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- UI customization allows users to drag and drop frequently used icons.
- New Application Library features create a unique, customized device experience and ease of use.
- Supports certain compatible mobile printing solutions.
- Designed for small print jobs with first-print-out time as fast as 7 seconds.
- Provides consistency with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Series.
- Helps reduce the risk of confidential information loss, since documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Remotely control device access and set rules via optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online.
- Supports Verify System at Startup, a process to help verify the validity of the device, firmware, and applications from unauthorized modifications.
- With imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, security settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network
- Leverage optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, and job routing.
- Service parts are designed for machine's life cycle to help minimize the need for proactive maintenance and potentially reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Out-of-the-box, standard, two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet help to reduce paper consumption.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid service response.
- Easily monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low-energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by providing settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver.3
The optional uniFLOW portfolio offers an on-premise or cloud solution that imageCLASS devices can utilize with flexible authentication. With either card-based or PIN-code-based authentication, imageCLASS devices can help secure output management, track costs with reporting, and operate mobile printing—one platform for your print and device management needs.
imageWARE Enterprise Management Console can be used by a device administrator to centrally manage the Canon printer fleet, including consumables, status notifications, meters, and configuration settings. imageWARE Remote software allows for the service provider to manage devices proactively, including remote diagnosis and reporting. Local Content Delivery System facilitates remote firmware download at the device level.
|PROCESSOR||Cortex-A9MPCore 1200 MHz×2|
|CONTROL PANEL||5" Color Touch Panel|
|MEMORY||1 GB RAM|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct Connection|
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 300 Sheets
Maximum: 850 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard:250-sheet Paper Cassette; 50-sheet Stack Bypass
Optional:550-sheet Paper Cassette
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 75 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassette: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Pre-Punched, Bond, Letterhead, Labels, Pharmacy Envelope
Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Bond, Pre-Punched, Envelope, Postcard, Letterhead, Pharmacy Envelope
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Cassettes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive,
Index Card, Envelope: [No. 10 (COM10), Monarch, ISO-C5, DL], Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
Stack Bypass: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive, Index Card, Envelope: [No. 10 (COM10), Monarch, ISO-C5, DL], Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 74 lb. Bond (60 to 200 g/m2)
Stack Bypass: 16 lb. Bond to 74 lb. Bond (60 to 200 g/m2)
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 16.6 Seconds or Less
From Sleep Mode: 1.7 Seconds or Less
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 16.7" x 16.8" (425 mm x 427 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Fully Configured: 16.7" x 36.1" (425 mm x 917 mm)|
|WEIGHT4||Unit: Approx. 35.5 lb. (16.1 kg)|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||Windows 8.1/10/11, Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019/Server 2022, MAC OS (10.12 or later)|
|PRINTING METHOD||Laser Beam Printing|
|PRINT SPEED (Color)6||Up to 35ppm (1-Sided Letter); Up to 31 ppm (2-Sided Letter)|
|FIRST PRINT OUT TIME||Approx. 7 Seconds|
|RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME||750 - 4,000 Pages|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, PCL®5, Adobe PostScript® 3™|
|DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING||Automatic (Standard)|
|DIRECT PRINT||Available from USB memory
Supported file types: TIFF, JPEG, PDF and XPS
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES6||Apple® AirPrint,® Canon PRINT Business, Mopria™ Print Service, Canon Print Service and uniFLOW Online|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Fonts PS: 136 Fonts|
|PRINT FEATURES||Secure Watermark, Header/Footer,Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations, Toner Reduction, Poster Printing, Print Date|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Embedded Universal Login Manager, Department ID Authentication
Optional: uniFLOW, uniFLOW Online
|DATA||Standard: Verify System at Startup|
|NETWORK/td>||Standard: TLS 1.3, IPSec, IEEE802.1X authentication, Firewall Functionality (IP/MAC Adress Filtering), Enabling/Disabling (Network Applications, Remote UI, USB Interface), USB Port separation from LAN|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Print|
|WI-FI AUTHENTICATION METHODSK||Wi-Fi Infrastructure Mode: 128(104)/64(40)bit WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP), WPA-EAP (AES-CCMP), WPA2-EAP(AES-CCMP)
Wi-Fi Access Point: WPA2-PSK(AES-CCMP)
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||AC110-127V: 6.8A, 60Hz/td>|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1610 W
Standby: Approx. 24.0 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 1.0 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.33 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Qualified, Currently Rated EPEAT Silver3|
|Toner T12 Black||Yields 7,400 Impressions|
|Toner T12 Cyan||Yields 5,300 Impressions|
|Toner T12 Magenta||Yields 5,300 Impressions|
|Toner T12 Yellow||Yields 5,300 Impressions|
uniFLOW Online Express
Secure cloud-based authentication, scanning and accounting for organizations who do not want to invest in or manage local servers.
To learn more, click here.
Whatever the size of your organization, you can use uniFLOW to optimize productivity and help reduce costs by gaining effective control and management over your entire printer fleet.
To learn more, click here.
View all Software Solutions, click here.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageCLASS Application Library